Terms and Conditions
IDEALIAGroup srl EULA
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION) AND IDEALIAGROUP SRL. (HEREINAFTER WE/US/OUR). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL PRODUCTS/SOFTWARE/SCRIPTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE FROM US.
- By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
- The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site or receive it through mail or on data medium at the our discretion.
- We are the copyright holder of the Product. The Product or a
portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by
the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates
copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We
reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other
software or product or website without our explicit written permission.
- You have the right, within the duration of the license, to modify and adapt the product for your specific needs.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or
lend any portion of the Product or Documentation to anyone without our
explicit written permission. You may not place the Product on a server
so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for
distribution purposes without our explicit written permission.
- You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at bottom of templates.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of buyers of our Product.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of
profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your
information and your business arising out of the use or inability to
use this Product.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Product against law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Product in accordance with the terms and
conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the
agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- MagentoSpecialist reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the
right to terminate your license to use the Product at any time, if in
its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement,
including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or
copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it
at any time by destroying all copies of the Product. Termination of
this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for
purchase of the Product.
- If you continue to use the Software after MagentoSpecialist gives
you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept
an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs
(including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our
revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of
your misuse of the Product.
Versioning and Upgrades
Version number of our products, if not differently specified, is
made up of 3 levels A B and C. For example extention
IG_KelkooFeed-1.0.2.tgz is version 1.0.2 where A=1, B=0 and C=2.
A) Major Release – The change of major release foresees structural
changes to the Product, it may be incompatible with previuos versions
needing, in some cases, to uninstall older version and to install the
news one completely. You have to purchase major releases and you can
buy it as a standalone version or as an upgrade from a previous major
release as shown on a per-product basis.
B) Minor Release – An update with new functions and important
software improvements; it may be or may be not need reinstallation. You
have to puchase minor releasea and you can buy it as a standalone
version or as an upgrade from a previous major release as shown on a
C) Minor Release – It usually foresees bugfix (solution of small
problem) and minimum functional integrations, it does not need
reinstallation and it is for free.
After an update is available all buyers can download it from
"Downloadable products" area when logged in. Besides, an email
notification is sent stating new version availability.
E-mail address must be valid because it will be used for
communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mail
address associated with your company. Free emails can be used for
registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email
service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer
for activation as a result.
All products are available for download since the payment has been
acceepted and verified. If you can't download a product please check
status of your payment via payment processor interface.
For further conditions not written inside this document you agree to the General Agreement available here